•    Special Offer
Daily Regime

SUPERNATURAL PACK

Request new doses

SUPERNATURAL PACK

Postby Joao Victor » Wed May 06, 2020 2:55 pm

Good afternoon everyone, I believe it would be very interesting and also profitable for the company to create supernatural doses, things that simulate supernatural effects. I have some ideas.

1. Zombification: the person would start to feel his body rot, and a great hunger together with some kind of intellectual retardation, difficulty to concentrate and think about complex things, and of course a very slow movement of the whole body

2. Vampirism: The person begins to feel his body cooler, and an aversion to light, along with an enormous thirst, and a desire for seduction. that's all I was able to think, maybe the creative team will improve my ideas

3. Possession: This would be the strongest, kind of awake nightmare, it would be like losing control of your body but at the same time feeling like you have a much greater strength controlling you.

Well that's all I could think of if I have a few more ideas I speak
Joao Victor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Binge Pack
Return to I-Doser Dose Requests