•    Special Offer
Dangerous Doses

No Effect

Discuss the computer software

No Effect

Postby ErkanY » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:49 am

Hey, I-Doser doesnt work on me, i have tried 3 diffrent headphones in 2 days but it doesnt have effect on me, does somebody know what iam doing wrong???

Erkan
ErkanY
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Template

Postby Aekwiel » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:40 am

From all the testemonies I've read, doses seem to effect everyone differently... It didn't work for me neither at first, but I was stuborn and determined to get it to work. After one week of listening to Lucid Dreaming every night, if finally started to work. I'm guessing maybe your brain needs to practice or something. That's what it felt like to me anyway.
Aekwiel
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Postby Brad » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:48 pm

Aekwiel wrote:From all the testemonies I've read, doses seem to effect everyone differently... It didn't work for me neither at first, but I was stuborn and determined to get it to work. After one week of listening to Lucid Dreaming every night, if finally started to work. I'm guessing maybe your brain needs to practice or something. That's what it felt like to me anyway.

great advice...i did lucid dream every ngiht for about 4 days and didnt get a lucid dream so i gave up but ill start up again now that i know it might work :-)
Brad
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Return to I-Doser Software