•    Special Offer
iDoser Merch

Hand of God, Nitrous, Speed, Lucid dreaming,Insomniac,Astral

Discuss real (not digital) drugs

Hand of God, Nitrous, Speed, Lucid dreaming,Insomniac,Astral

Postby Rattlehead » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:55 pm

I have listed the doses I have tried in the name. I have high quality stereo headphones that block out ambient noise. Hand of God, was amazing. I kept getting number, and I felt like I was trying to trip out of my body, like OBE I suppose. Im going to try it again to see if I can experience more. Nitrous distorted my visual perception, it wasnt bad for 10 minutes. Speed works incredible, I was wide awake at 36%. I fell asleepl while listening to Ludic Dream and woke up 7 hours later, remembering nothing. Insomniac put me to sleep in literally 3 minutes. Astral put me to sleep to. Which is dissapointing because I want to experience a LD or a OBE. I have a question, why is I-Doser using Bineural beats when Isochronic Tones have been proven to work better? And without headphones. Just curious.
Rattlehead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Special Offer

iDoser Merch
Return to Tangible Drug Experiences