•    Special Offer
Dangerous Doses

My first time with DXM

Discuss real (not digital) drugs

My first time with DXM

Postby kaitnitrous » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Well back in september 2010 I had my first encounter with a real life high,I'd been playing around with I-doser for months before I decided to jump into the world of real drugs.
I was home alone one saturday after I went out with a friend,I got bored and decided to google "Household highs"and to my surprise DXM was a drug,so I went downstairs to the medicine cabinet and got a bottle of Doctor prescribed cough syrup with DXM/codaine and a bottle of robitussin,downed both bottles in within the first hour I felt like I was out of my body and I strugged to walk,was the funnest fucking drug I've done yet.Planning on trying out Acid or weed sometime this summer. :unibrow:
kaitnitrous
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Sport Simulations

Re: My first time with DXM

Postby metallifan1025 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:56 pm

dude you are mistaken. DXM syrup will never have codeine in it. that is why is is DXM and not purple drank. DXM is a dissociative which takes your brain places you body doesnt go. codeine is a heavy opiate sedative. just try downin 2 bottles of robo.
metallifan1025
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to Tangible Drug Experiences